BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 28, 2010

funny dialog..

In an elderly man one day 75 years old have come to see with one doctor at making amount of sperm content analysis have inside his semen.

Then the doctor even give bottle as said “Uncle take this bottle and come back tomorrow met me together with seminal fluid specimen uncle in the bottle this ye.”

In his the next day, the old man come back together again bottle which gave by doctor yesterday. Nevertheless the doctor see in the bottle the empty only and nothing lansung the elderly people semen. Past doctor even ask to that elderly people, why not is filled seminal fluid specimen into that bottle.

Past the old man even menjawap.
“Doctor Sir, his story like this, start that I used my right hand but not get also. Then I try use on the other hand my left hand not even able also. Then I order my wife help on the other hand. My wife start use right hand but not get also, then use left hand not even able also. Then my wife try using mouth on the other hand, start him wearing inside teeth but not get also, then use teeth outside even able also. Really difficult, finally we call neighbour daughter beside our house, and he also been trying use mouth and hand but not able able also.” Bright the old man.

Greatly surprised doctor. “What..! You ask help from your neighbour daughter..??!!!!”

The old man menjawap again. “Yeah right doctor master, how strong its we strive, but still not able able also want bukak…………..CAP nih…!”