BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 28, 2010

sad love story 2

The hottest love has the coldest end.

I opened myself up
I let it all out
I told you everything
because i had no doubts
but now im left with nothing
because you didnt feel the same
all i have is a broken heart
and im the one to be blamed
Seeing you everyday isn't what hurts the most.. is seeing you while your starring at her that kills..

Briuses my heal but scares are never forgotten

Why do we sleep when the next day we wake to still live with yesterday

Remember the feelings, remember the day My stone heart was breaking
My love ran away

So I say goodbye
To everything I thought I knew
To Everything I thought of you
To the love I thought was true
To every one of the chances I blew
So I whisper It one last time
'goodbye I love you...'
and slowly pull the triger

My heart is broken
torn in two
my world fell apart
all because of you

There is love of course. And then there's life, its enemy.

My knight and *SHINING* armor turned out to be a LOSER in alluminum foil...

How come whenever i think i'm standing strong, you somehow pull me back down

Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion.

It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all.

They say that you can't lie to yourself, well I told myself I wouldn't fall in love with you...and here I am

Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.

Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care, but for another gives its ease, and builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.

Every nite i ask god to make me feel nothing but love ,but if you really think about it love is nothing but pain

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.

If you would be loved, love and be lovable.

I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.