BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 7, 2010

Bedtime Visitor

I just had the strangest feeling someone was watching me from the doorway. I tried to shake it off but just could not. I stayed awake for about a half hour or so and as soon as I finally closed my eyes I could feel the covers become very snug from my neck to my feet like someone was lying on me. I tried to move but could not; I tried to speak but could not get anything to come out. Also before that night I could just feel a presence in our house.

Lately it feels a little better and I don't feel like someone is watching over me as often. I have always been somewhat of a believer in the paranormal and after that happened I really believe. I have also had two dreams of my Granny. The first one was that she appeared to me and just said "I wondered where you went" then she turned into a dove and disappeared. This happened right after she passed and I moved to NC from VA. The second dream I had about a year later was a long discussion with her and she told me she was in heaven and with my grandpa and was very happy. Every question I asked her she answered and just like the first dream she turned into a dove and disappeared.