BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 7, 2010

Right Back At You

I used to always think, she was so much better than me.
You put that in my head, caused me so much misery.
Told me she was beautiful, that her body was smoking hot.
Basicaly made me think she was everything I was not.
Karma sure ate you up the moment you made me feel that way.
I still get that ear to ear smile every single day.
I look at me, I glare at her, with satisfaction written all over my face
I was the girl that would be so easy to replace.
Took me years to finally realize everything you said was far from true.
Everything you said to me, turns out it got right back to you.
I have yet to see you to tell you how much pain you've caused, however I finally am able to fully realized you were the one who lost.
I have regained all my confidence, and those interiour scars have dissapeared, I am finally no longer insercure.
So happy that all the pain you caused me is finally done and through, so I guess now, its right back at you.