BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 7, 2010

Is My Twin Sister Visiting Us?If She Is,Why?(Real but not mine)

At first I thought they were maybe playing a rude prank on me, but my husband and I have now been hearing voices as well.

I had a twin sister named Kiyomi, but she died a year ago of an untreated fever that reached 109 degrees. One night, my husband shook me up asking me why I was up so late and asked me if I was alright. I was confused, and he told me that he had woken up and gone to the bathroom, and when he left the bathroom he thought he had seen me in the hallway hanging my head before returning to the bedroom. I had been asleep the whole night.

Only a few days later, we went out to see a movie. No one was staying with us at the time, but when we returned our neighbor claimed that she had seen me in the bedroom window staring out, saying that I stood there for nearly 10 minutes watching her. Naturally we weren't home.

As I said earlier; I thought that this was a rude prank because I had not seen anything out of the ordinary, but the other night we got a call from my brother back from my hometown of Osaka announcing the fact that he had proposed to his girlfriend. When we were done on the phone, my husband and I heard a female voice say "He is lucky." I heard the same voice a day later. I was home alone taking a nap, and one of our cats knocked something over and startled me awake. Before I could get far, I heard someone say "Go back to sleep, you need it."

I then started to believe the possibility that my husband and the neighbors had seen an apparition. Since they claimed it looked much like me, I believe it very likely to be Kiyomi. However, I am still not entirely sure and to be honest, I'm a little unnerved; why would she be haunting us?

I'm also still contemplating the possibility that we're all just nuts, but I do believe in spirits so I consider that an equal possibility.